INTRODUCTIONThese Mining4us Terms and Conditions (this “Agreement”) are entered into by Mining4us (a New Zealand company, “Mining4us”, “We”, “M4Us” or the "Service Provider") and you as an individual or, if you execute this Agreement on behalf of a legal entity, that entity (the “Customer” or “You”). This Agreement governs the Customer’s use of the Mining4us service that enables You to consume a cryptocurrency mining service (the “Service“). By using the website and/or the service, you agree to these terms of service. If you do not agree, do not use the site and/or the service. Mining4us reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend, change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms of service as published on mining4us.com, at any time. Your continued use of the website and/or the service following the published updates to the terms will mean that you accept and agree to the changes.
CONTRACT TERMThe Service consists of cryptocurrency mining by Mining4us for the customer. The Service is subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and possible policies posted on the website of Mining4us.com. Mining4us may undertake our own identity, age, fraud and credit checks and require you to provide us with identification or other documentation in order to help us prevent fraud or money laundering. By using the Website and/or the Service you confirm that you are not acting for the benefit of any other person or entity and that you are at least 18 years old. Cryptocurrencies are not (sufficiently) regulated and carry a high risk because of, but not limited to, unknown technical vulnerabilities, new regulation and force majeure. You understand and accept the risk that you may lose all mined cryptocurrencies at any moment of time due to the nature of cryptocurrencies.
By registering you are entering an agreement on these terms of service. When we accept your application, subject to any statutory rights you may have, you may cancel the agreement covered by these terms of service anytime, taking into account the notice period. The notice period is one month commencing on the first day of the month after cancellation date. There is no refund of the set up costs or of the one-off payments of your plan.
The agreement or contract gives you the right to mine for three years. The contract is valid until expiration or until terminated, whichever comes first. Pre-order contracts that are not activated immediately on purchase will activate on the stated date. Mining4us reserves the right to change the launch date and Contract Term. It is your responsibility to check regularly the Terms and Conditions on Mining4us.com. Mining4us reserves the right to cancel contracts. When Mining4us cancels your contract you will be eligible for a refund proportional to the remaining contract period in months.
If you do not log into your Account for 12 months or more, we may terminate your Account and nullify your Balance without refund. If you have outstanding fees for more than 4 weeks, we may terminate your Account and nullify your Balance without refund.
- Subject to the payment of any fees which may be applied, you will be able to receive Cryptocurrencies on the basis of the hash rate of your contract and the period of time for which Mining4us is mining for you.
- Cryptocurrencies may be introduced and/or removed at any time. When removed, Mining4us will offer you an alternative cryptocurrency that is at that moment most profitableamong the offered cryptocurrencies.
- Funds mined will be transmitted directly to your Balance. This may take up to 24 hours from the date the coins are generated to be visible on your dashboard.
- Your balance must become positive; any outstanding fees must be paid before any withdrawals and/or new purchases can be made.Mining4us reserves the right to deduct any outstanding fees from your Balance once a day.
- Your balance will be transferred to your account only after exceeding a defined threshold. Each currency has a different threshold.
- You may change once a day your minable cryptocurrency according to the offerings of Mining4us that are in line of your contract. One change a month is for free. Additional charges of 5 USD, deducted from your balance in USD or the equivalent in cryptocurrency, per change will incur after the first change of each month.
- Without limiting any other rights we have, we may suspend or terminate access to your Account, the Website and/or the Service, nullify your Account Balance and/or hold the ability to withdraw mined funds if you breach any of these Terms of Service.
- All invoices are issued in USD (United States dollar) by default. Payments performed in any other currency must account for the exchange rate of said currency to USD at the moment of invoice generation and any commissions for currency exchange.
- A Customer has the right to raise a payment related claim/dispute by contacting us within 14 days from the creation of payment with proof of payment. Requests submitted after 14 days may not be processed.
- Mining4us reserves the right to switch and/or change any purchased Contract's mineable cryptocurrency at any time. The change of the mineable cryptocurrency type will account for the current market price. Mining4us will attempt, if possible, not to reduce the total value of the Contract being changed.
LIABILITYWe provide and maintain the Website and the Service on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis and we are liable only to provide our services with reasonable skill and care. We give no other warranty in connection with the Website or the Service and we disclaim all liability for:
- accuracy, currency or validity of information and material contained within and/or provided by the Website.
- any change in the exchange rate of any Cryptocurrency;
- any change in the difficulty of mining;
- any changes in applicable law or regulation, or the acts of any legislator or regulator in any part of the world;
- any interruptions to or error of the Website or the Service or other communications network;
- the infringement by any other person of any copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party through any User Content or use of the Website or the Service;
- the availability, quality, content or nature of External Sites;
- any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user's computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by any other person accessing, using or downloading the Website, the Service or any User Content; and
- all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms and conditions which, but for this notice, would have effect.
We will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under these terms of service if that failure is caused by the occurrence of an event beyond our reasonable control.
If a major failure or outage is caused by the occurrence of an event that is within our control we will compensate you by extending your contract with the number of days that had been lost.
Except as provided above there are no other warranties, conditions or other terms and conditions, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, and all of those terms and conditions are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude liability for any losses or damages which you may suffer, whether the same are suffered directly or indirectly or are immediate or consequential, which fall within any of the following categories:
- special damage even though that party was aware of the circumstances in which such special damage could arise;
- loss of anticipated savings or goodwill;
- loss of business opportunity and management time;
- loss of Cryptocurrency arising as a result of any of your acts or omissions of those of any third party;
- loss arising out of or in connection with:
- any defect or insecurity in any systems you use to store or transmit Cryptocurrency or to access or use the Website or the Service ;
- any inaccurate or incomplete information you provide, including Cryptocurrency wallet addresses;
- any changes to the amount of Cryptocurrency awarded to Miners;
- any changes to the regulatory, legislative or technical environment applicable to Cryptocurrencies;
- the acts or omissions of any bank or provider of banking services; or
- any change in the value of Cryptocurrency howsoever arising (including as a result of the acts or omissions of Mining4us).
Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. All crypto investments, including our mining services, carry risk and all investment decisions of an individual remain the responsibility of that individual. There is no guarantee that mining systems, indicators, or signals will result in profits or that they will not result in losses. All customers are advised to fully understand all risks associated with any kind of crypto investing they choose to do.You agree not to use the Website or the Service in any way which:
- is unlawful;
- may give rise to civil or criminal liability for Mining4us;
- may bring Mining4us into disrepute.
- any fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation you commit;
- any inaccuracy or defect of any of the information you have provided to us;
- any breach of applicable law or regulation you commit;
- any other person’s use of your Account;
- any breach by you of these terms of service; and
- third party claims arising from your use of the Website or the Service, any of Your Content or any use of your Account
By using the website and/or the service, you agree to these terms of service. If you do not agree, do not use the site and/or the service. Mining4us reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend, change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms of service as published on mining4us.com, at any time. Your continued use of the website and/or the service following the published updates to the terms will mean that you accept and agree to the changes.